1. All orders all subject to availability.
2. All orders must be received in writing via letter or email to Farr North Christmas Trees (referred to as FNCT within this document).
3. All orders will be confirmed in writing by FNCT.
4. Any alterations to orders must be submitted and agreed in writing prior to the arranged delivery or collection date.
5. Orders not received via letter or email will be fulfilled at the discretion of FNCT and the collection or delivery of agreed order will constitute acceptance of FNCT terms and conditions.
6. Wholesale prices apply to orders of 100 trees or more with a strict 30 days payment term.
1. Trees will be supplied freshly cut, netted and palletised.
2. Pallets must be broken down within 5 days of delivery or collection.
3. Due to the nature of the goods, FNCT goods may differ from images shown on the website or any marketing material or products viewed.
1. Payment must be received in full within 30 days of the delivery or collection date unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. Failure to pay within 30 days will incur, at the discretion of FNCT, interest charges at 5% above the Bank of England base rate per month.
1. Cancellations must be received in writing 14 days prior to the agreed dispatch or collection date.
2. Cancellations made between 0 – 13 days will be subjected to 100% charges.
Every effort will be made by FNCT to supply the buyer with a high quality product. Any complaints must be receiving in writing within 7 days of the delivery or collection date.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
FNCT reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Acceptance of Terms
The placing of an order with FNCT implies acceptance of our terms and conditions which shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, and shall have priority over any other conditions of purchase stated by the customer.
Terms and Conditions